Traditional Town Koedo, Kawagoe Excursion & Japanese Pottery Experience
Kawagoe is a tradicional town from edo era and called 'Koedo' which means 'Small Edo. '. You can enjoy the traditional town and pottery.
Don't miss it!
- ●Tour Itinerary
- 10:30 Meet with your tour guides at JR Nippori Station North Gate Transfer by private car to Kawagoe
- 11:30 Excursion in Kawagoe including
*Kura no machi (old town) *Kashiya Yokocho (traditional candy alley)
*Matsuri Kaikan (Kawagoe traditional festival museum)
*Japanese pottery experience at a ceramics shop Yamawa -Here, you will try make your master piece from clay! It will be dried and baked by professionals and delivered later on.
(Delivery service is available inside Japan ONLY)
- *Lunch on your own, our tour guides have a lot of suggestions!
- *Taste famous sweet potato sweets there!
- Facebook Live is also available. Please join the program online.
- 15:30 Transfer by private car to Nippori
- 17:00 End of the tour
- ●What is included
- coach between Nippori and Kawagoe, tour guides, Japanese pottery experience, entrance fee(Matsuri Kaikan)
- ●What is not included
- Lunch, drink or any personal expenses, delivery fee.
|Accepting||Dec 08 12:00 2022 JST|
|Application deadline||Dec 20 12:00 2022 JST|
|Event date||Dec 23 15:00 2022 JST|
This event's application was closed